Saturday, January 13, 2007





Yesterday morning we found out all of the schools in the Upper Snake River Valley were closed due to wind chill temperatures below -20 degree. (Except BYU-Idaho - they don't close for things like that) Anyway, Kevin was very excited that he didn't have to go to school. We decided to paint their model car/airplane they got for Christmas. So here they are hard at work and here is the finished product. Oh, and by the way, I am playing catch up since our internet isn't working at home. So there are a few more new posts below this one. I can't do regular weekly updates until I get internet at home again so please bear with me.

7 comments:

Tracie said...

Where were you doing your posting at? Cute boys!!

Mary Ann said...

I wish my work would close due to wind chill.

Rose said...

I thought it was cold here. I guess I have nothing to complain about.

Delene said...

What's up with the computers at home? It's been about that cold here, too, but they haven't closed any schools!

Susan said...

I am currently blogging at the photo lab. Our computer just went funny all of a sudden. I don't know if it was a virus or what. But Darren got everything up and running again except the internet.

Indiana Clark's said...

You guys did a great job on those models!

Thomas said...

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!