Sunday, September 28, 2008

Family Pictures

One of my birthday presents this year was a family picture. Darren arranged with Jeff Smith, a photographer on campus, to take our picture. He took lots of shots. I chose to put the ones on here that show the fun of taking family pictures with three energetic little boys (especially a three yr old). There are some great ones that are not on here. Anyway, I feel much better knowing that we have a current family picture now and I think they turned out great.













































































8 comments:

Rose said...

I love them! I really want some new family pictures. It's just so expensive. Your's turned out great. That's a great B-day present.

Andy Bartholomew said...

LOL!!!! Your boys are so funny! It reminded me of the family picture we took when everyone was still single and i got in trouble and had to sit by dad for wanting to stick my tounge out

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

I love them! What a cute family you have! What a great present!

Carl and Pat said...

Hooray!! I was just looking at our grandkid photos and realized it was definitely time to update!

Carl and Pat said...

Is this photographer going to be around next summer when our whole family plans to be together?

Susan said...

He does live and work in Rexburg. I'm sure he'll be around.

Tracie said...

Great present Darren!! I think the pics are great!

Delene said...

I'm glad you got such a nice present! Now I can't wait to get a copy!