Saturday, September 12, 2009

Labor Day

Over labor day we had two clone troopers visit our house - one was tall, the other short. I thought they used guns but these clone troopers used light sabers. They must have been Jedi clone troopers.







































We also had Harry Potter visit. It was a busy weekend with strange visitors.















This is produce from out beautiful garden.



















This is our compost pile that is going to make a beautiful garden and beautiful flower beds next year.















This is a picture of a helpful insect that lives very abundantly in our garden. When I was out there last I saw 10 on one little plant.















And this is our beautiful garden.

4 comments:

Rose said...

It is a beautiful garden. Next year I hope to have a beautiful garden. I guess I need to get me some of that compost.

Carl and Pat said...

I'm impressed with your garden. I really want to do some of the raised garden boxes. Your produce looks yummy--thanks again for the delicious meal on Friday night.

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

Harry is super cute!! Love the garden!

Delene said...

Wonder who the tall clone is???