Thursday, September 07, 2006

Eastern Idaho State Fair

After the potty party was over we put Ethan back in a diaper and headed for the Eastern Idaho State Fair. I thought it was interesting when I first moved to Idaho that they didn't just have one Idaho state fair but fairs for different sides of the state. Anyway we walked around, ate a little fair food, petted some animals. Tracie walked around with us for a little while before she met up with some friends to watch "Idaho Idol". Darren and I decided that the fair would have been more fun with more cash and less kids. Next time we go will be in about three years when kids are a little older and you don't have to worry about them wandering off and getting lost in a big crowd of people. I also found it very interesting how the fair brings out many odd sort of people that I never see anyway else in these parts. But it was a fun time together and I'm glad we went.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fairs are always fun. Dave and I went to that fair when we were dating with Shauna and Blaine. We went to the demolition derby.

Carrie said...

did you ear an Elephant Ear? Or funnel cakes? MmMmMmMmMmM

Mary Ann said...

I think the UTah state fair is this weekend.....maybe Jared will take me.

Susan said...

I ate a tiger's ear. We ran out of cash so we couldn't eat a variety of things.

Delene said...

Looks like Kevin is getting braver! Cute boys.