Saturday, June 09, 2007

10K


Today was the Teton Dam Marathon here in Rexburg. I ran the 10K. It was a great experience - - especially when you're done. And my boys were all waiting for me at the finish line. Ethan threw up last night so we weren't sure they would be able to come. It's much better having people there for you at the end. Anyone is welcome to join me next year. It's more fun with people I know. (Yes, Tracie bombed out this year) But Katie Grinder was there running the 10K with me. Good job Katie and Susan!

12 comments:

Tracie said...

I'm proud of you. Thanks for making the announcement that I'm lazy and didn't run!! :)

Anonymous said...

Susan, you rock!! What a dedicated soul you are!

Mary Ann said...

way to be Susan

Carrie said...

You are so awesome! Next year I'll come up...to welcome you at the finish line, not to run! :)

Katie said...

You're my hero Susan!

Indiana Clark's said...

Way to go Susan!!!!

Rose said...

That is awesome. I want to run with you next year. (As long as you aren't trying for the 1/2 marathon) How long did it take you?

Delene said...

Super! Two years in a row. I'm proud of you!

Curtis and Shandy said...

You are a super woman! Where is Darren I thought for sure he would be running or has he not recovered yet from last years ankle sprain. Anti inflammatory anyone???

Susan said...

I'm not sure of the exact time. I certainly wasn't the fastest one or even in the top half. According to my watch it was about an hour and 10 minutes.

Amelia said...

You are AWESOME!!! Holy goodness Susan you make me feel so fat!

Anonymous said...

You go Susan!!