Sunday, October 28, 2007

Dancing

Yesterday, Tracie came up to visit for a little while. She was downstairs with the boys and I was upstairs. I came down to see what was going on and found the following. It was also accompanied by loud bluegrass music.



















Tracie, Kevin, and Jacob dancing away.














Ethan being mad about something and not participating.



















Another picture of the dancing. You can tell how wild they were by looking at Tracie's hair. Jacob didn't like me taking him upstairs to take a bath.

4 comments:

Tracie said...

It was fun! Someone's got to teach those kids how to dance!

Delene said...

Is that a new TV I see in the background??? LOOKS GOOD! Tracie, dancing is just in your blood! I'm glad Kevin is learning.

Carl and Pat said...

Grandpa Clark could teach them some fine dance moves... We miss you all. When are we getting together?!!!

Rose said...

Tracie is a good aunt. I love the picture of Ethan, too.