Sunday, October 21, 2007

I'm delinquent. These picture are from over a week ago. And since nothing blog worthy has gone on this week, I'm putting last weeks pictures up.

Tracie had my camera for a while. It was a nice surprise to see what pictures she took while she had it. This picture of my Mom getting some water was one of them.


















This is also a picture of Tracie's. My sister, Rose, and her family are redoing the house Dave grew up in and moving in to that. They decided that while they had a bunch of strong guys around, they should move some heavy things like the piano, cedar chest, kitchen table. They also traded refrigerators with the other house. After they loaded up and left for the new house, we were still waiting for Kevin who was in the bathroom "swinging his legs". Darren was hopeful that by the time we got to the other house all of the heavy unloading would be done. But they had just started the unloading when we got there.















Ryan, LaCee, Jared, and MaryAnn waiting in front of the restaurant for the rest of us to get there.















Darren lying on the couch. Tracie took several of these shots. He was getting annoyed at being at this end of the camera.



















Tired Jenna rubbing her eyes while her daddy holds her.



















For some reason, height came up. I am the shortest of the siblings and all the girls decided we needed a tallest to shortest picture. My mom is not in the right spot. The guys told her she had to be in the middle because of her hair. But you can still tell she is shorter than Rose.















A cute picture of Kaitlin and Brianna that Tracie took.



















Pregnant MaryAnn going through hand me down baby clothes.

4 comments:

Delene said...

The guys said my hair was "Afro". Can you believe that???? It was a fun weekend.

Tracie said...

I was wondering if you were going to post some. I almost did it for you. :)

Rose said...

Those are some fun pictures.

Anonymous said...

Delene is just lucky to have so much hair!!! She's even luckier to have such cute daughters--they are all keepers.