Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas 2007

Here are just a few pictures of Christmas morning. After I was looking at the pictures we took that morning I realized we didn't get any of Darren or I. But we were both there and had fun too.



















Jacob with the animals the Santa and Mike and Kim gave him.















Jacob and Ethan's Santa stuff.















Kevin's Santa stuff.















Ethan checking out his monster truck.



















Ethan showing off his monster truck.




















Kevin showing off his pokemon toys.

6 comments:

Tracie said...

I cant wait to see it all in person!! I love the picture of Jake with his animals. He seems pretty excite. I imagine he was pretty fun Christmas morning.

Mary Ann said...

Looks like your kids had fun on christmas too!

Delene said...

Wow! What a haul! We missed you guys.

Rose said...

Those Christmas stockings sure turned out cute.

Simon Tribe -ooh ha haa said...

Your boys have changed so much since we last saw them!!! They are still adorable and so handsome!

Simon Tribe -ooh ha haa said...

Susan, I can't believe how big the boys are. I thought Jacob was Ethan and Keving was a complete double take. Crazy! Well, I guess we are coming down for Travis's wedding in a couple months, so we'll have to stop by.

Nick