Saturday, June 14, 2008

Zoo

If you have read Tracie's most recent blog posting, then you already know we went to the zoo in Idaho Falls. It's not a big zoo, nothing like the Hogle Zoo. But it is a nice small zoo that is fun to go to a couple of times a year without big crowds or expensive prices. Here are some pictures I had. Most of the time I was using the video camera but I did get a few still shots.


















The boys in front of the zoo.


















Kevin pretending he's an otter.


















The boys and Tracie on the tiger. I didn't notice Jacob was biting Ethan's jacket when I took the picture. I'm not sure why he's doing that but he's probably pretending to be a tiger.

4 comments:

Delene said...

The boys seem to have had a great time! Looks like Tracie did, too!

Tracie said...

I did! It was fun!

Rose said...

I like the Tiger picture. Tigers are one of my favorite animals.

Andy Bartholomew said...

Tigers are one of my favorite too! Cute boys, looks like lots of fun.