Friday, August 18, 2006

Rigby Lake

The camera is found so I was able to take it with us to Rigby Lake today. One of Kevin's friends invited him to come for his birthday and so Ethan, Jake, and I went along for the fun. (We were invited, too.) I had never been to Rigby Lake but I plan on going again. It has a fun sandy beach and of course water to play in. They also have picnic tables and a playground. The kids spent most of their time wading in the water, catching minnows and playing in the wet sand. It was a fun way to spend an afternoon.


5 comments:

Curtis and Shandy said...

Susan you really do have the cutest boys in a bundle.

Tracie said...

Call me next time you go, and I'll meet you there! It's half way between here and there

Susan said...

They sure are the cutest boys in a bundle!

Delene said...

Where did you find the camera? The boys look like they are having a blast! Even Jake!

Susan said...

The camera was in Jon's parent's car. They used it to go fishing.