Monday, February 19, 2007

Catch Up

Okay, I am finally at Tracie's house so I can put some pictures on my blog. It's going to be a long one. Here goes.

The boys' hair was getting really long so I decided to buzz it.















Before Kevin got his hair cut. (I think Ethan's before picture got deleted.)















After the haircuts.
















Paninis made on our fabulous panini grill. (Darren took this picture.)















Last Monday it snowed quite a bit. After shoveling the driveway (which was very tiring because it was a wet heavy snow and we have a long driveway) Ethan, Kevin, and I made a snowman. It was a lazy one because I was tired.














Jacob after eating one of those fun dip candies that Ryan and LaCee sent us for Valentine's Day. (Darren also took this photo.)














Kevin with his new glasses and cool glass case. (I forgot to switch these around before putting them on here and it is taking too long to put the pictures on so it has to stay like this.)














Darren took this picture of the boys together and I thought it was cute.
Below is just another one of cute boys.

11 comments:

Delene said...

Love the haircuts! I like Kev's new glasses, too! What a stud! The snowman makes me cold. But he is cute. And the green face is classical! I love those boys!

Anonymous said...

Your boys are so cute. Jake is starting to look a little like Ethan.

Anonymous said...

Yippee-an update! I, too, love the haircuts--wish I had the nerve to wear my hair like that. That Jacob is getting cuter alll the time (if that's possible). We need to get together again!

Rose said...

I think Jared will be jealous when he sees Kevin's new glass case, and I think you are a really cool mom to go out and make a snowman.

Rose said...

What is paninis? It looks good.

Tracie said...

I love the cheesestick mouth on the snowman! That's awesome. Can I come over for a Panini party? They look good.

Anonymous said...

Paninis are sandwiches grilled on a panini grill. Basically they are flat with lines runnnig down them. That's all I know about them.

Katie said...

so cute! i love your boys! Thanks for letting me come to your house to babysit. it's fun. i really like the picture of jacob and ethan in the bath, so cute!

Curtis and Shandy said...

Ethan is still my favorite

Indiana Clark's said...

The boys are all so adorable! I found an old picture of Courtney and Kevin in the bathtub taken when Kevin was just a little guy! It's really cute...but they will hate that picture when they are older!

Thomas said...

I love looking at the pictures of all your boys. They are truly all boy.