Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Melting!

Yesterday, when I left work, I noticed something amazing. Puddles! Do you know what that means? It means snow and ice actually melted yesterday and are supposed to continue melting the rest of the week. It also means the temperature actually got above freezing. Can you believe it? Frigid January is over! So maybe the groundhog prediction is true and there really are only two more weeks of winter. (Darren also noticed we have crocuses trying to poke up in our hot spot on the north side of the house.) Exciting times.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spring fever!

Susan said...

Spring fever is right. Even though the 30's is technically still cold it sure feels good compared to 0.

Delene said...

I think we're all ready for spring. I don't want hot, just warm!

Tracie said...

I even went running outside, and then came home and put my capris on I was so excited for the warm weather. I'm ready for spring too. Maybe I can clean up my ghetto yard, and plant some grass.

Curtis and Shandy said...

Let us know when the snow is all gone and than we will come visit!

Indiana Clark's said...

I love it when the crocuses start popping up!!! By the way if you notice the time that this is being typed and wonder if it is right or an error...it is true. It is 3:05 am here. I am up with a bunch of 10 year old girls that just don't seem to want to go to sleep! Slumber Parties...you gotta love em!! And Oh yes...Michael is asleep -Kim