Saturday, February 02, 2008

Miscellaneous

Below are some miscellaneous pictures I have taken recently to use on my blog but have never added them. Since they don't really go with any other pictures, I have just combined them.















Our beautiful blooming Christmas Cactus.















The serving bowls my parents brought me back from Costa Rica. They worked great when we had taco soup.














Kevin and Jacob doing their morning ritual - watching cartoons in my bed. Ethan requested that I take this picture so I did it to humor him. But it is cute.

4 comments:

Rose said...

Those serving bowls look great. And, that it a really cute picture of your boys watching cartoons in bed.

Andy Bartholomew said...

cute boys

Anonymous said...

This is one of my favorite photos of the boys, especially Jacob. That smile could disarm anyone!

Katie said...

jake and ethan, what a great moment. i love your plant too. so pretty. i was there when they bought you those bowls from costa rica... now i want some taco soup!