Thursday, November 30, 2006

Tis the Season

After a few days of begging, the boys finally got me to get out the Christmas stuff. As soon as the Christmas tree was set up they were all gung ho about putting on the ornaments. I was thinking, "Wow this is great, they can do all the decorating." But they soon grew tired of it and I had to finish the rest.




















Kevin putting on an ornament.















Ethan pulling stuff out of the boxes.















Jake pulling things out of the boxes. Check out Jake's shiner he got a couple of days ago. (below)

6 comments:

Carrie said...

That's quite the shiner Jakey's got. What happened?

Darren Clark said...

He questioned my authority.

Tracie said...

ha ha Darren! Susan, I love the star just kind of laying on top of the tree.

Rose said...

I'm sorry Jake. I know how it feels to have a shiner. Nice decorations.

Delene said...

What are you doing to my grandson? Do I need to rescue him? Sorry you have a shiner, Jake.

Anonymous said...

...and Ethan looks like he is cheefully choking Santa! Another incredible blog, Susan!