Friday, September 28, 2007

Tag















Thanks to Shandy for the tag.................
My husband...

What is his name? Darren Phil Clark

How long have you been together? Married 13 years in December

How old is he? 37

Who eats more? Darren

Who said I love you first? I did

Who is taller? Darren

Who sings better? I do

Who is smarter? Anyone who has played Trivial Pursuit with Darren knows the Darren is the smart one in our family.

Whose temper is worse? I would say we are both the same tempered.

Who does the laundry? I do. I like doing laundry, too. But I hate to iron.

Who does the dishes? Me - someday we will have a rule that whoever cooks doesn't have to do dishes.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.

Who pays the bills? I do.

Who mows the lawn? Used to be Tracie, now it's supposed to be Darren. I have only mowed the lawn twice since we've lived in our house.

Who cooks dinner? Usually me. Darren does on occasion, though, and he's a good cook.

Who drives when you are together? Usually Darren unless it's one of those lengthy drives to Utah and he gets tired.

Who is more stubborn? I don't think either one of us is stubborn. I'm a big pushover so for that reason I will say Darren is more stubborn.

Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? Darren

Whose parents do you see the most? Probably Darren's but we don't really see either set too often.

Who kissed who first? Darren kissed me. No stories, Darren.

Who asked who out? Darren asked me out, with the help of co-workers from Taco Time.

Who proposed? Darren

Who is more sensitive? Me

Who has more friends? Definitely Darren. When the phone rings in the evening it's almost always a photo, fishing or birding buddy.

Who has more siblings? Me-3 sisters, 4 brothers.

Who wears the pants in the family? Darren

I am tagging:
Rose
MaryAnn
Mom
Ami

7 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Not cool Susan

Susan said...

What is that supposed to mean?

Tracie said...

What, am I not cool enough to be tagged?

Delene said...

What is this for???

Susan said...

Tracie, I can only tag so many. Someone else has to tag you. Mom, it's just questions you have to answer.

Anonymous said...

Great info, Susan. But I do want to hear the stories you asked Darren not to tell!!!

Rose said...

So do I!