Monday, September 17, 2007

Wii

This weekend I was trying to think of something to put on my blog but couldn't think of anything. Our week was just too ordinary. But Saturday night Jon brought over his Wii he got for his birthday and I thought it could make a blog entry. I believe we were playing tennis in these pictures. For those of you who don't know anything about a Wii, you hold the controller in your hand and then make the motions you would normally make if you were playing tennis. That's why we are standing up and doing wierd things with our arms. It's pretty fun.


9 comments:

Tracie said...

Those Wii's are fun! I've heard they're dangerous too though.....controllers flying across the room, people getting hit upside the head by a swinging arm....;)

Mary Ann said...

that kind of gaming system i would like

Carrie said...

Hey, did you guys fix your wall in your basement? Sheesh, I guess it's been too long since I've been there!

Oh yeah, Darren's hair looks kind of fro-ish. I'll bring lots of hair products when I come visit!

Darren Clark said...

It would be nice if you would come up for a visit.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Susan. Great blog! Jon seems to enjoy the Wii most of all!!

Carrie said...

Mom beat me! Happy Birthday Susan!!!! How are you guys gonig to celebrate??

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday Susan!! Happy Happy Birthday to You!

Rose said...

Yeah, Happy Birthday, Susan. My kids want a Wii, but we told them the Playstation will have to do for now.

Katie said...

susan! i am sorry i didn't call you on your birthday. Tracie reminded me about it... and i thought it was too late to call when i remembered. i love ya! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!