Friday, July 18, 2008

Happy Birthday, Jacob!




Jacob's three! Here are some pictures of the celebrations.

































Jacob was a little afraid of the flame on the candles so he would only blow from far away. Luckily, his brother was willing to step in and help.



















Opening presents


























Jacob on his new bike.



















More presents. I like Ethan's face in this picture. He looks so happy because this is the present he gave to Jacob. (It's a ball.)

5 comments:

Mary Ann said...

I can't believe that he is so old already.

Rose said...

Happy Birthday, Jacob! I love how excited siblings get on birthdays. It's fun for them, too.

Carl and Pat said...

Happy Birthday--this is one cute kid!!

Delene said...

I'll bet he has fun on his bike! Cute expressions!!

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

Happy Birthday!!! I love the worms on the cake!